Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The storm of quality chains for tires


!±8± The storm of quality chains for tires

I do not have much experience with snow. Growing up in sunny Las Vegas, I've become an expert blackjack player and a local expert 'Entertainer', but subjects such as winter training has always eluded me. But everything changed when I was invited for a winter trip in the mountains with my friend Bob.

Bob was the word that the yeti was a little known area of ​​forest has been sighted, and was determined to investigate. So we packed our skis and other supplies in my old1958 Edsel Amblewagon and hit the road.

As we drove, Bob gave me all the information on the elusive snowman:

"Anyone who tries to track him down, been unsuccessful, because they tried to chase him. They forget that it is half man and then his humanity must be challenged. I will go before him friendship."

"And then what?" I asked.

"Well, if I won her trust, I will throw this bag over his head, hit him with a stone, and sell it to the circus!"

After a longDrive, we arrived at the site and the warehouse. Unfortunately, a storm moving in around an hour, the snow began to fall thick and fast. Despite this Bob along to stalk his prey in the forest. An hour passed, then 24, then 48 I knew I had something with my friend to find, so I drove on icy roads to be done. My faithful Edsel was not a game for winter conditions, and soon I was slipping like a hockey puck.

I stuck hard on the accelerator, but succeed only in resultsthe road and into a snowbank. It seemed that I was ready. But then I heard a noise approaching. Two figures emerged from the dark forest, and walked slowly toward my car. I took the jack and ready for a confrontation.

But my fear was unfounded. It 'was Bob and the Yeti! I greeted her.

"Hey Bob Hey Snowman!"

"Hey, what's going on," said the snowman, smiling in a friendly manner.

Fortunately, the AS was an expert who live in chains on vehicles with thesea long time in frozen conditions. Enlightened me on various topics, such as the proper way to set the speed hooks and fasteners, such as rubber added to increase the length of the chains.

We were soon on their way back to civilization with our new friend.


The storm of quality chains for tires

Gary Safes Best Quality Shop For Refurbished Kitchenaid Mixer Order Nancy Gonzalez Purses




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links